Friday, January 20, 2012

REPENTANCE-2/9/10

Full of joy, I come
Repentant
Knowing I’m forgiven
Yet hesitant
But
Mindful of your love
Overwhelmed by your love
Amazed and flabbergasted
Thinking about all I had failed to do
But hearing you tell me you love
Me all the same
That you understand
That you are here-you hear and see
As always
That your grace is sufficient
And that you know
That your desire is for me to live
Before you unashamed and not guilty
Because that is what you have declared me
That I am redeemed, holy and sanctified and consecrated in your sight already because of Jesus
That I should only walk in that path
And I come because you have called me to your banquet and have consecrated me. Without one plea, full of doubts I come-in faith
Because you have called and have held my hand
Your grace is sufficient

No comments:

Post a Comment