Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rejoice in the lord always! (Phil 3:1) 25/3/12



I choose to rejoice in the savior of my soul!
I choose to rejoice in my Lord in all circumstances,
I choose to rejoice my way through failures,
I choose to rejoice my way through my failings,
I choose to rejoice my way through broken promises,
Through all circumstances,
Because my Lord admonishes in His word that I should be anxious for nothing but make my requests known by prayer, petition and thanksgiving.(Phil 4:6)
I choose to rejoice because tis the Lord who hears and answers every prayer even before we call (Is 65:24) and gives us good and perfect gifts as He sees fit.(James 1:17a)
I choose to rejoice in the Lord who does not give up on me.
I choose to rejoice like Job because when He has refined me I shall come forth as gold that has been purified.(Job 23:10b)
I choose to rejoice because He knows the way that I take. (Job 23:10a)
I choose to rejoice because I count my trials all joy. (James 1:2a)
I choose to rejoice because He makes all things beautiful in His time.(Eccl 3:11a)
I choose to rejoice because His wind(Holy Spirit) blows my garden (life) that its spices (fruit of the Spirit) may flow out.(Sg of Solomon 4:16a, Gal 5:22-23)
I choose to rejoice because though sorrow may endure for a night; His joy comes with the morning. (Ps 30:5b)
I choose to rejoice.

Angela Azumah Alu

No comments:

Post a Comment