Thursday, May 17, 2012

ROMANS 8:37-39



God loves me! Tis the sweetest sound in the world!
No other love can compare to the love of the heavenly father
It means that I am His and His alone that that no matter how the world, my flesh and the devil pull, His love will triumph in the end.
God loves me! Tis music in my ears! It takes away sorrow, doubt and fear. No matter where I walk, His love goes before, beside and behind me.
God loves me! What an awesome privilege! Can I really do anything less than give myself away to Him? All of me? I am His anyway, He made me. Can I rob Him of what is rightfully his?
God loves me! This I must shout from the rooftops and from all places I find myself. I must shout it so that anyone who has never heard or has forgotten the love of God will know and give themselves to Him.
GOD LOVES ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment