Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking forward with hope: end of 2012- 22/12/12



 Thank you Lord for another year; full of ups and downs
Many times I’ve fallen and refused to get up; even then your love lifted me
Many times I’ve been ungrateful and fickle; you have been constant and faithful always
Many times I’ve been lazy and selfish; even then you still loved me and took care of me.

Thank you for family, friends and all loved ones
Thank you for successes and failures
Thank you for all you’ve been
Thank you, most importantly, for more of yourself that you’ve shown throughout the year.

Thank you for joys and sorrows; lift them all up to you
Thank you for challenges and problems
Thank you for being there always; thank you for Ghana
Thank you Lord!

Angela Azumah Alu

No comments:

Post a Comment