Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Goodbye to Eni Ghana procurement


I will miss you greatly!
I learnt about procurement; the ins and outs of bids and tenders.
I learnt about working in a multi cultural environment.
I worked with sweet D, diplomatic Mubarak, elegant Eva, bubbly and frank Esther, "ke parler" Lucia, suave Kwabena, hardworking Adam and chief Saviz.
Thank you Esther for the lifts to and from home.
Thank you Eva for being my to go to person for most things.
Thank you Kwabena for the lifts to "spanner junction" and all the interesting perspectives
Thank you Adam, my fast eating fufu mate. Goat teeth can't kill our love for fufu.
Thank you Mubarak for the lifts to spanner junction and for the clarifications provided when needed.
Thank you Mama D for being the best co-ordinator a girl could have, for all the reminders to happy yourself.
Thank you Lucia for a tiny bite of Italy.
Thank you Saviz for everything.
Thank you Projects....Giuseppe, John,  my Cape 3 mate, Cosmos and Pepsi.
Thank you Vendor Management...Emmanuella, Frieda, Ndachie and Kumi.
Thank you Nana for being a friend.
Thank you Anthonio for the opportunity.
Thank you ENI Ghana.
I hope meet again someday!

Angela Azumah Alu
14/08/15, Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment