Sunday, May 31, 2020

Come, Holy Spirit!


Come Holy Spirit!
Come with your power,
Your anointing,
Your conviction,
Melt, mould and make me.
Spirit of the living God!
I am yielded to you.
I am surrendered.
There is none like you!
Come, O Advocate!
Speak on my behalf,
Teach me to speak the mind of the Father.
Come, O Consuming Fire!
Burn out all within me that is not of you;
Purify me wholly.
Come, O Spirit of Truth!
Guide me into all Truth,
Just as Jesus promised.
Come, O Creator Spirit!
Breathe new life into me
That I may be fully alive
Come, O Holy Spirit!
Kindle your love in me
That I may bear fruit that will last.

Prayer: Come, Holy Spirit!
Fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love
Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.
And they shall renew the face of the earth.


Angela Azumah Alu, Pentecost Sunday, 31/05/2020

Image from: https://stlukeaa.org/come-holy-spirit-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment