Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Joseph shares his thoughts


You know child, my brothers still can’t believe all my dreams came true.

But they did….every single one.

And as I told them, it was all God’s doing.

Of course when it was happening it wasn’t funny at all.

I asked God many questions during my time in Potiphar’s house and in prison.

There were many times when I actually gave up but every time God would find a way to pick me up.

And honestly, the day I was called to Pharaoh’s palace and my life changed seemed like a dream.

It took the birth of Ephraim for me to realize it was reality.

And the day my brothers came to Egypt, I could not believe my eyes!

Inspite of everything, I had missed them badly.

Plus, looking back, I knew that I would not have been a good leader given my behaviour at home.

I was really quite a brat and very proud of my coat.

So I can imagine how second rate my brothers might have felt.

So little one, keep dreaming and keep trusting.

Remember that God fulfills every single one of His promises. I am living proof of that.

Joseph, Prime Minister of Egypt.


 Image from: https://www.timeout.com/news/andrew-lloyd-webbers-joseph-and-the-amazing-technicolor-dreamcoat-streams-for-free-again-this-weekend-070620

 

Angela Azumah Alu, Legon

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment