Monday, September 24, 2012

Reflections-Saviour Jesus (24/9/12)

Saviour who gives me beauty for ashes,
Who holds my every tear in his hand
And wipes them away in his own time,
Who hears every prayer and answers even before I ask
Who knows me through and through and loves me all the same
Saviour whose grace is my ticket to heaven and my promise of a mansion there
Saviour who has prepared me for good works and has calls me by name
Saviour who is shepherd, healer and all that to me
My king, Lord, sanctifier and much more besides
Saviour, in whose favour I rest, who heals all my diseases and forgives all my sins,
Who fights my battles because they are his, who prepares a table for me before my enemies
And anoints my head with oil.
Jesus, who is my glory and the lifter up of my head,
Thank you!

Angela Azumah Alu

No comments:

Post a Comment